Friday, January 29, 2010

Great way to use some old t-shirts!

If you have a little girl you have to go over to Lil Blue Boo and buy the Sienna Dress Pattern!! It is the cutest little dress and whats best of all is you make them out of old t-shirts! I bought the pattern about a month ago and got straight to work. I finished all of it except for the neck... for some reason I was terrified of doing the neck, I was certain that I was going to mess up the entire dress I had worked so hard on. Well I finally finished the neck a couple of nights ago and it wasn't as hard as I thought it was! Here are my first 2 dresses! I will definitely be making a bunch of these for spring and summer for Paige!


2 comments:

  1. Super cute! I have been dying to buy this pattern! I hope when I do mines turn out this cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It took me a long time to make them! It was a very simple pattern to follow, I'm just a VERY beginner sewer! :)

    ReplyDelete