Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Here I am!

So... I am new to the world of blogging. After looking at other craft blogs the last couple of months and seeing everyone share their projects I thought, "I want to blog!" So here I am! In the past I never thought of myself as a very creative or crafty person. I admired everyone's work with, I admit, a little bit of jealousy. Then one day a lightbulb went off in my head saying "There is no reason why I can't do that too!" I found a couple of blogs and started following them and now my crafting has become an obsession! I also got a sewing machine for Christmas (Thanks Jamie!) so I'm dabbling into sewing a little bit too! I also got a Cricut for Christmas (thanks Mom!), which is the coolest thing ever!! How did I make it without a Cricut before??
I have the most amazing family! My husband works hard for our family so I have the opportunity to stay at home with the rugrats. There is Bryce, who is 4 and Paige, who is 14 months. They are the greatest and always keep us laughing!
I look forward to sharing some of my projects with everyone as I make my way into blogland!

No comments:

Post a Comment